OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, regarding Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the legal aspects are as follows:
Website Owner: LUNAS Y QUILATES SRL – CIF B98754153 – SUSI CALA
Address: Plaza de España no 7 . 46111, Rocafort (Valencia), España
Contact: Tel. 618899949 – Email: [email protected]
Registration Details: Tomo 9993 , folio 142 , hoja V-166380 , inscripción, Primera de Valencia
Activity: Design and manufacturing of jewellery made of silver, gold and various metals; with the goal of selling these on a national and international level.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The web portal https://www.susicala.com aims to facilitate the general public, with knowledge of the services that this organisation carries out and the products and services that it provides, for the development of its activity.
The use of any of the functionalities of this website, implies and expresses one’s full acceptance of the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice of those individuals who may only apply for some specific services offered via the website.
The owner of the website reserves the right to, at any given time and without prior notice, make modifications to and update the information provided, as well as make changes to the configuration and presentation of said information on the website.
With the aim of keeping the information on the Web portal as up to date as possible, its contents may be modified, corrected, deleted or added at any given time; so it is advisable to check their validity and accuracy by checking the official site.
INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL AND FRAMES PROPERTY
All of the elements that make the Website, such as the structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive features that appear within it are owned by LUNAS Y QUILATES SRL, SUSI CALA as well as its collaborators, and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The images and other graphics elements contained on the website are also protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The owner of the website expressly prohibits third parties from “framing” or using any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of their website.
The use of the contents must respect its particular licensing. Thus its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally prohibited, unless prior and express authorization is given by the owner of the SUSICALA website.
The total or partial reproduction of the texts and content provided by the website will only be authorized,provided that each and every one of the following conditions be met:
• The integrity of the content, documents and graphics is maintained.
• The owner of the website is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
• The purpose and objectives of such use is compatible with the purposes and objectives of the Website and/or the activity of the owner of the Website.
• Commercial use is not intended, its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation being expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be communicated and authorized by the owner of the website, previously and expressly.
With regard to the appointments of products and services of third parties, the owner of the website recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on their Website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility on the same, nor endorsement, sponsorship nor recommendation.
The owner of the website declares their respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore if you believe that our website may be violating your rights, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website does not guarantee the absence of errors when accessing the Web, in its contents, nor that it has been updated, although the owner of the website will make their best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
Both the access to the website and the use of all the information that may be contained therein, is to be the sole responsibility and usage of those whom use the website.
The owner of the website is not responsible for any information or content stored, by way of example but not limited to, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networking sites or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently in the Web page https://www.susicala.com.
Notwithstanding and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, the owner of the website makes themselves available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborates in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or morals and public order. In the event that the user considers
that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact the owner of the website.
LUNAS Y QUILATES SRL
The owner of the website is not responsible for the responses made through any different email addresses that may appear on their website, thus in no case may any legal binding effect be derived from them.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained on our website may lead to third party web content. The purpose of these links is only to facilitate the search for resources that may interest you on the Internet.
Notwithstanding, these webpages do not belong to the owner of the website, nor do they review its contents. Therefore, they assume no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will have exclusively-informative data, which in no case implies any relationship between the owner of the website and the people or entities that own other sites and content.
The owner of the website also cannot be held responsible for the operation of any linked pages or for any damage that may be caused from accessing or using said other pages.
Links to the website https://www.susicala.com must respect the following conditions:
• The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, recommendation or sponsorship by LUNAS Y QUILATES SRL with the page that makes the link.
• The Webpage in which the hyperlink is established, will not contain information with any content that is unlawful, discriminatory, contrary to commonly-accepted ethical principles or violates public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
• The owner of the website may request that a link to their website be removed, without the need to allege any specific cause. In such case, the page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as said notification from the owner of the website is received.
• Not in any way are the owners responsible for nor guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the hyperlink establishment may offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that may derive from accessing the website of the hyperlink.
• The Webpage in which the hyperlink is established must not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the owner of the website, except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any issue related to the services of this Portal, will be under Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the Website or the use of the services that may be offered, the owner of the Website and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Tribunals in the court nearest the residence of the User, provided that it is located within Spanish territory and done as a consumer. Otherwise, the submission will have to take place in the courts of the city of Valencia, Spain.